GUCCI Client Engagement Internship
Gucci - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
SCANDICCI - Italy
We would like to offer an internship opportunity in our Client Engagement team to someone who is not only a dreamer but a dream-maker.
What will you learn with us?
Client Engagement (Florence):
- Value of customer data collection across touchpoints monitoring them
- Support the team in managing the clients request related to GDPR
- Support the team in improving functionalities to maximize the contactability
- Run reporting to check the collection of customer data
- Highlight in case of inconsistency in the privacy consents collection
- Support the team in extracting information of GDPR requests
- Open tickets to Kering Information Technology or Digital team in case of issues or investigation needed and follow the resolution
- Follow the deduplication process and support the regional Data Stewards, testing new functionalities related to customer data collection
What are the basics?
- Going into your last year of university and planning a gap semester to take an internship or recent graduation (past year) with successful studies in Economics, Marketing, Math and Statistics.
- Previous educational experience abroad
- Passion for Fashion.
- Fluency in Italian and English
- Involvement in curricular university activities and volunteering activities
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to understand data extractions.
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint proficiency
How will the Recruitment process look like?
You should apply on the career site section at Gucci.com If your profile meets the listed requirements and your resume stands out, you will be contacted by our Talent Acquisition team.
What benefits do we offer to our interns at Gucci?
Engaging Internship Journey
- Reimbursement: 750€ on a monthly base.
- Daily lunch meal at our canteen for free when working from office.
- Access to the Parking Lot and Company Bus.
- Access to more benefits
We are passionate makers, thought leaders, dreamers.
If you feel like us, grab this chance and be part of our community!
- Full time