GUCCI CRM Consumer Data Specialist
Gucci - Regular
SCANDICCI - Italy
If you are a Dream-maker, this is the place for you.
Together, we’ll create the real fabric of Gucci.
A community of people united by the same passion: breaking new ground in the fashion world and beyond.
Within the Client Engagement Department and reporting to Global Client Data Manager, the CRM Consumer Data Specialist is responsible for supporting CRM data collection processes, Data Quality Management, monitoring, and coaching of regional colleagues.
CRM Client Data Collection:
- Support data collection projects to create new opportunities for our clients to join the Gucci community and increase Brand visibility across channels ensuring harmonization of processes across countries and respecting the local behavior of potential clients.
- Monitor constantly data collected in CRM in order to react immediately with corrective actions to improve business processes and keep the high quality of the CRM data.
- Work with internal departments and suppliers to define, develop, and deploy new features to support CRM data collection and data enrichment both online and in stores.
- Support data quality and contactability projects by working with the Privacy and Compliance team
for a constant improvement of the data.
- Coordinate and support the regional data steward teams in managing the cleansing of the contacts and customer deduplication. Training and coaching are part of the role.
- Manage the periodical review of the Data quality rules in order to identify potential improvements to put in place.
- Strong analytical profile with problem-solving skills
- Good knowledge of project management
- Proficient use of MS Office skills (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Good communication skills
- Fluency in English and Italian
Gucci is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, disability, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.