GUCCI CSR Environmental Staff
Gucci - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
MILANO - Italy
- Development of sustainability projects in collaboration with other departments, aiming at the reduction of the environmental impacts of the Group.
- Support to the data collection, consolidation and reporting activities.
- Support to the maintenance and achievement of sustainability certifications (ISO14001, ISO45001, RJC, FSC COC).
- Research of sustainable and innovative materials, benchmark analysis, scouting of innovative technologies.
- Analysis of the environmental impacts of products, processes and raw materials based on the Life Cycle Assessment (LCA), EP&L methodology developed by the Kering Group and GHG protocol
- Foster relationships with suppliers to gather supply chain information and data to define actions of improvements and Sustainability vendor rating
- Bachelor degree in technical disciplines (Engineering, Environmental Sciences, Economics);
- Master on environmental topics and sustainability is a plus
- 1-3 years of experience
- Good knowledge of sustainability certifications of processes and materials
- Data Analysis, Capable to gather and analyze high volume of data
- Good knowledge of English
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Power Point, Word)
- Soft skills: good communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills, spirit of initiative and curiosity, result and problem solving orientation, flexibility and autonomy.
- Full time