GUCCI Demand and Supply Planning Assistant (Maternity leave)
Gucci - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
SCANDICCI - Italy
- Design and generate monthly statistical forecasting models.
- Conduct current and future forecasting analysis, ensure that processes and methods followed are based on the best practice (continuous improvement of forecasting techniques, methods and approaches).
- Measure the forecast accuracy.
- Control of the weeks of supply in order to guarantee the right level of worldwide inventory, avoiding lost sales or over stock situations.
- Assemble and analyse all data pertinent to create sales forecast according to different layers of analysis: historical sales, market trends, seasonality, advertisements and assortment variation for each Channel.
- Lead monthly meetings with Retail & Product Departments to review sales and inventory trend
- Plan activities for new product introduction and phase out.
- Define monthly requirement for Production plant.
- Prepare reports and communicate forecast and inventory measurements to the management (forecast accuracy, inventory plan vs. targets).
- Constant interaction with Sales and Product Departments and assessment of demand requirements to reflect changes in item forecast level (particularly for top seller).
- Bachelor’s degree in statistic, mathematics, engineer, economics, fashion management or related fields
- 1 year of experience in similar roles, supply chain, forecasting and demand planning
- Fluent English communication skills
- Proficiency in Excel
- Knowledge of demand management/forecasting tools, forecasting processes in sales, marketing, operations, finance, manufacturing and supply chain issues
- Good communication and team building skills
- Detail oriented, extreme accuracy and strong analytical abilities
- Proactive attitude
- Full time