Gucci has been on the forefront of digital innovation since first embracing eCommerce in 2002. Today, Gucci.com is present in Europe, North America, Mainland China, Hong Kong SAR, Japan, Korea, Australia, New Zealand, and the Middle East with local teams to serve its client base to high standards.
Gucci.com has already created great online shopping experiences and continually embraces new business models by making bold choices and fostering a culture of creativity, innovation and risk-taking. Gucci launched its first online concession partnership in 2013 and has since expanded its partners and reach.
We are looking for Digital Concession Partnerships Specialist who can support the Digital Concession Team in driving our partnerships to the next level. Above and beyond partnership management skills, the right candidate for this position will have a strong strategic mindset and a flexible approach in developing business processes in a cross-functional, global environment.
Online Concessions are a key pillar of Gucci’s digital strategy.
The mission of the Digital Concession Partnerships Specialist is to support the activation and maintenance of the multiple cross functional activities that will enable the digital concession model to be operationally sound and strategic for the wider Gucci online strategy in the long term.
She/he will monitor that the Brand is managed consistently across the online touch points to the highest quality with the goal of sales growth across the portfolio of existing partnerships, within the wider online Gucci strategy.
She/he will work in close collaboration with cross functional departments such as regional eCommerce teams, Digital Merchandising, Finance, Supply Chain, Marketing & Communications, Travel & Indirect channels.
The Digital Concession Partnerships Specialist will work closely on a daily basis with our Global Digital Product & Development teams, as well as Business Information & Technology teams, to ensure the development of technical solutions and services to scale this business to the next level.
As a core member of the Global Digital team – all of our team members are expected to contribute - beyond the remit of the functional role - to the overall Gucci.com Digital Strategy and its successful global execution.
- Support the strategic and operational enablement of a portfolio of Global and Regional Concession Partnerships.
- Analyze and report on the concessions business performance in the wider context of Gucci.com and multi-brand etailer business.
- Bring up insights that can help driving decisions on new Concessions opportunities.
- Maintain a cross functional communication on a regular basis to understand needs and priorities in order to support in designing effective solutions for the online concessions business.
- Understand the concession service models that has been developed and convey the value to prospective partners.
- Support the Partner’s counterpart and liaise with internal teams to implement effective business solutions.
- Contribute in developing insight for the Digital Product & Development teams, to improve and develop new services.
- Share learning across teams and regions.
- Successful studies in business management / process management. Strong business acumen.
- At least 3 years of wholesale, indirect channel experience or digital marketplace managing relationships with external partners, both offline and online .
- Strong digital experience gained in global organizations working across teams and regions.
- Experience with a wide range of sales channels and thorough knowledge of etailers / digital marketplaces business operations.
- Strong strategic skills, numeric attitude.
- Ability to use financial data to influence revenue growth.
- Experience utilizing strategic planning, financial/budget management and business planning to meet revenue goals.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to translate technical needs and to solve the issues.
- Ability to adapt to different cross-functional environments, including liaising with engineers and be open-minded.
- English spoken and written mandatory.
- Italian spoken is a plus