GUCCI Digital Product Owner
Gucci - Regular
MILANO - Italy
What We Offer
- We are journeying towards product-oriented teams and are aligned around customer-first experiences.
- We collaborate directly with business stakeholders.
- We value adaptability, organizing around empowered teams, agile & lean thinking.
- We are moving towards a global architecture that will free us to innovate in our unique sector.
- We offer a beautiful and productive work environment.
- Responsible for the vision of a great digital product for customers and optimizing its impacts (e.g. value and ROI).
- Continuously evolve the product backlog, adding, removing and re-prioritizing items based on learning and adapting to changes.
- Clearly communicate and maintain transparency of the product vision, strategy and priorities, as well as benefits and results to a wide spectrum of audiences from internal stakeholders to product development teams.
- Work closely with cross functional teams to deliver unique experiences.
- Monitor industry developments in the retail space with a focus on luxury industry and disruptive online businesses. Develop deep understanding of how customer behaviors are evolving and how it changes the meaning of luxury servicing. Participate in business case development.
- Advocate for customers.
- Work using Agile methodologies, developing product iteratively by looping feedback as it gets built and released.
- Improve the capabilities of the product development organization.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, although we welcome applicants from all backgrounds if can demonstrate relevant experience.
- Fluency in English, knowledge of Italian preferred.
- Broad knowledge of the retail industry and ecosystem, experience in ecommerce environments will be considered a plus.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role, ideally in an agile development environment.
- Strong communication skills across technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Sound judgement and analytical mindset. Experience in making data-driven decisions.
- Ability to work with teams at all levels of the organization.
- Proactive in providing new ideas and solutions as well as incorporating constructively other’s ideas and feedback.
- Full time