GUCCI Digital Reporting & Analysis Internship
Gucci - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
SCANDICCI - Italy
Where and when could you start the internship with us?
Our Global Digital Analytics Teams based in Florence play a crucial role in shaping the Digital Analysis for our eCommerce.
This position starts on November 24th 2021.
What will you learn with us?
-Using existing dashboard to extract data
-Improve the existing analysis, adding/revising views to improve the way trends are explained/showed
-Use the Retails Data Mart and Google Analytics to run ad-hoc analysis
-Explore new data sources and tools if needed
-Support the manager to build weekly/monthly report, extracting reports and writing comments to explain the business trends.
-Gather regional comments and embed them in the weekly/monthly report
-Use the regional highlights as starting point to deep dive performance
What are the basics?
- Going into your last year of university and planning a gap semester to take an internship or recent graduation (past year) with successful studies in Management, Business
- Previous extra-curricular or educational experience abroad
- Fluency in Italian and English
- Involvement in curricular university activities and volunteering activities
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint proficiency
How will the Recruitment process look like?
You should apply on the career site section at Gucci.com If your profile meets the listed requirements and your resume stands out, you will be contacted by our Talent Acquisition team. After a successful phone interview you will be invited to a Digital Talent Recruitment Event held in October 2021 (during this one day event we will assess crucial skills for the internship and select the final candidates). The last step of the recruitment process will be a final interview.
What benefits do we offer to our interns at Gucci?
- Engaging Internship Journey: Welcome Day, Exploring Gucci, Networking Lunches, Digital Events, etc.;
- Reimbursement: 750€ on a monthly base;
- Daily lunch meal at our canteen for free when working from office;
- Access to the Parking Lot and Company Bus;
- Access to more benefits
- Full time