GUCCI Division Consolidation Specialist - Maternity Cover
Gucci - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
SCANDICCI - Italy
- Manage intercompany reconciliation process investigating and solving mismatch with intragroup counterparts
- Perform IFRS adjustments to local reporting packages to comply with Group accounting policies and on top consolidation adjustments
- Monitor actual financial metrics, analyzing deviation from budget and forecast.
- Run monthly closures of the Brand consolidated reporting package, prepare and comment specific analysis for Top management and shareholders.
- Coordinate information flow and support regional offices in accounting and controlling matters to facilitate the compliance with the Group policies.
- Perform IFRS 16 related analysis through dedicated IT tools
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management Engineering, Business, Economics or Finance
- 2 years of experience in the role in industry within a finance role or accounting firm (big 4)
- Proficient in MS Office and HFM
- Proficient in English
- Goal oriented, driven and proactive approach
- Ability to plan and manage multiple projects simultaneously. Proven ability to work cross functionally in a highly matrix environment
- Full time