GUCCI EMEA Client Services Director
Gucci - Regular
Firenze - Italy
Client Services & Operations Management
- Lead and supervise the regional Client Service strategy and eCommerce operations processes by driving and enhancing work flows, procedures and policies to deliver a best-in-class Omnichannel customer experience and maximise the business opportunities
- Align with regional and global upper management on insights and action plans, and provide the business with regular quantitative and qualitative feedback on regional customer service performances
- Partner with key departments within the organization (consumer management, e-comm insights and analytics etc ) to optimize existing client profitability and customer loyalty through cross functional business planning
- Ensure the smooth and timely management of order fulfillment processes
- Design and create project work plans to meet evolving needs and requirements, identifying resources and assigning individual responsibilities.
- Enhance the Gucci customer experience through the proactive management of the VIP and high value client relationships
- In partnership with the Regional eCommerce and Retail Department, research and recommend innovative and, where possible, automated approaches to achieve business goals
- Develop and leverage client engagement through new process and activities that elevate the brand's presence in key markets and support client acquisition and retention
- Generate and review periodic reports on customers services KPIs, customer buying behaviour and order to cash cycle ensuring timely maintenance, accuracy, completeness and integrity of all information.
- Consistently identify areas of opportunity to improve performance through investment in new technologies collaborating with vendors and 3rd party partners on all matters of project implementation.
- Manage and monitor the budget
- Proactively detect, identify and manage potential crisis
- Work closely with Regional Client Service Management to ensure consistency and to support the business growth.
- Lead the regional Front Office and Back Office Client Services Teams in charge of managing end to end cross channels customer enquiries, cases and eCommerce order fulfillment processes
- Provide leadership for the team, motivating them to deliver the best level of service to our global customers
- Define and set individual objectives in partnership with Team Managers goals, identify the training needs, manage the workforce planning and career path development
- Manage, follow and challenge a team of varying size throughout seasonal fluctuations to ensure a smooth running of the service and the optimization of processes to reach SLA/KPIs
- Inspire the Client Services team providing them with insights on tone of voice and leading by example in terms of behavior and knowledge, dynamism and professionalism.
- A minimum of 8 years leadership experience in a client centric role within customer facing environments
- Demonstrated people management skills with the ability to lead and motivate large teams within a very demanding environment
- Strong business acumen and in-depth knowledge of the desires, needs and expectations of luxury clients across multichannel and multimodal (telephone, live chat, web and email) contact environment.
- Deep knowledge of Omnichannel solutions in a Retail environment, combined with the ability to handle complex business situations and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to constantly animate a team with a call center environment
- A professional attitude to create competitive advantage through an integrated and engaging omnichannel environment with exclusive clientele.
- Ability to achieve results through influence and problem solving, handling difficult and high-pressure situations.
- Creative, enthusiastic with a drive to succeed.
- Methodical, efficient and able to multi-task with solid organizational and time-management skills.
- Pro-active and able to show initiative and deliver innovative ideas which constantly improve the global customer experience.
- Team player and able to build good professional cross-functional relationships
- with peers and team management in multicultural and fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to have lead teams within complex business environment, structure, implement and follow procedures and processes. Capacity to delegate while staying on top of the execution
- Fluent in English and mastery of another language would be a plus
- Full time