GUCCI : Global Consumer Campaign Internship Opportunities (start date 24/11/2021)
Gucci - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
SCANDICCI - Italy
INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES MARKETING AND COMMUNICATION – START DATE 24TH NOVEMBER 2021
Are you ready to start your GUCCI Journey?
Join the Global Consumer Campaign team in our Headquarters based in Florence!
Stop just dreaming. Start dream-making with us!
Gucci is a one-of-a-kind place in which to express yourself, being who you are. A place where your unique talents are empowered. Read on to find out more!
We’re looking for someone driven by passion and determination. Here, you’ll be given the unique chance to express your talent and be part of a community in which to build the best version of yourself!
Where and when could you start the internship with us?
Starting from November 24th 2021, we will offer two internship opportunities in the Global Consumer Campaign team
What will you learn with us?
Global Consumer Campaign Project Internship (Florence):
- Learn about email marketing and other tools best practices and KPIs
- Interact with different departments and cultures
- Work effectively within a team in a fast paced, and dynamic environment
- Organize and prioritize multiple projects and regions deadlines with minimal oversight
- Work independently with minimal direction, while also functioning and contributing as part of a team
What are the basics?
- Going into your last year of university and planning a gap semester to take an internship or recent graduation (past year) with successful studies in Marketing, Communication, Design and Fashion Studies,
- Previous extra-curricular or educational experience abroad
- Passion for Fashion, sustainability and the Digital Marketing world
- Fluency in Italian and English (the knowledge of French, German, Spanish or Asian Languages is considered a plus)
- Involvement in curricular university activities and volunteering activities
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
How will the Recruitment process look like?
You should apply on the career site section at Gucci.com If your profile meets the listed requirements and your resume stands out, you will be contacted by our Talent Acquisition team. After a successful phone interview you will be invited to a Digital Talent Recruitment Event held in October 2021 (during this one day event we will assess crucial skills for the internship and select the final candidates). The last step of the recruitment process will be a final interview.
What benefits do we offer to our interns at Gucci?
- Engaging Internship Journey: Welcome Day, Exploring Gucci, Networking Lunches, Digital Events, etc.;
- Reimbursement: 750€ on a monthly base;
- Daily lunch meal at our canteen for free when working from office;
- Access to the Parking Lot and Company Bus;
- Access to more benefits
- Full time