GUCCI Global Head of Press Office
Gucci - Regular
MILANO - Italy
- Work directly with Gucci’s Worldwide Communications Director in the development of global public relations strategies and ensure effective execution internationally through all channels.
- Engage with 20 internal press offices for all media activities, brand image, product categories and special events to build awareness, drive traffic and grow business.
- Creating and managing the distribution of press kits (drafting press releases) and visual assets to press offices for the promotion of global initiatives (i.e. collections, events, store openings).
- Supervision worldwide sample as well as the budget review for all markets.
- Evaluating and facilitating interview and shoot requests in relation to the Creative Director.
- Consistent coordination with various departments including Merchandising, Corporate Communications, Corporate Image, Digital Press Office, Relational Marketing, Media and Advertising for communications alignment.
- ROI evaluation for editorial projects.
- Partnering with licensees and external divisions such as Watches and Jewelry to define and align on consistent worldwide communications plans.
- Maintaining rapports with both partners and external Press Office offices (global brand partnerships)
- Managing budgets related to events, third parties and special editorial projects, as well as drafting and negotiating contracts.
- Regularly travel to regional offices to set up structures, assess performance, provide action plans and troubleshoot.
- Support PR planning and execution of fashion shows
- Supervision and coordination of the local internal Press days
- Monitoring the fashion press review
- Managing 3 direct reports and around 20 indirect reports
- Preferably a Master Degree in Marketing Management or Luxury Fashion Management
- 10 years of experience in International agencies or press office of international luxury and fashion companies
- Excellent PR skills
- Good knowledge of media on/off panorama, Italian and International
- Very good writing/communication/presentation skills
- Bilingual Italian and English and a third language knowledge will be appreciated.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Flexibility for business travels
- Full time