GUCCI Graduate Trainee Training
Gucci - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
Cortaillod - Switzerland
We are currently seeking a Graduate Trainee Training to support the Learning function for GUCCI Timepieces & Jewellery globally .
How you will contribute
- You will be given the important task of co-creating the project calendar for all Learning initiatives the company is working on. This will require coordination with teams from around the world, and an organised mindset.
Designing Internal Ads
- The Training function is an internal service provider, and we constantly create fun, colourful, and great-looking banners, posters, and graphics to advertise upcoming events and courses. You will be responsible for creating these, adding your own style to these worldwide communications.
Digital User Interface & User Experience
- You will work on a pilot project for mobile devices, collaborate with vendors to design a great-looking, easy to use web app for end users. You’ll also invent new ways of engaging a worldwide audience through VR and other technologies.
Moderation of Working Groups
- You will be part of committees working on various Learning and Change Management projects, primarily as a neutral moderator. Gain insight into how organisations work, and how change is driven through the insights and opinions of its people.
Who you are
- Fluent in English, French is a plus.
- A strong interest in Organisational Development, Learning & Development, Training, and digital engagement.
- An curious mindset that finds pleasure in solving problems and discovering “why”.
- Has previously led a project group or team in any field (i.e. in school, university, an E-sports Team, non-profit group etc)
- A positive, enthusiastic personality.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Gucci brand and actively contribute to the ongoing growth and success at Kering. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time