GUCCI_Hub Marketing Manager
Gucci - Regular
MILANO - Italy
Develop then deliver integrated and localized Marcomms strategies that elevate the Gucci Brand image, while building long term value and connection with our local Client and Community. You will create a team environment that fosters collaboration and partnership across key functional partners to ensure flawless execution of our brand vision.
• In partnership with the local GM, ownership and delivery of the yearly HUB Brand Engagement Strategy
• In partnership with the local GM, lead Brand Engagement budget planning that covers both Communications & Client Engagement
• Deliver integrated marketing strategies that drive visibility and create impact of key product & brand themes as defined by the regional strategic plan
• Be the change agent that drives acceleration of our consumer-centric approach across all brand engagement functions and across our retail network.
• Work closely with PR / Comms teams to connect and engage local media, driving awareness and visibility of key product and brand stories, along with the development of image events for VIP’s, FOH & KOL’s
• Work closely with client engagement teams to provide the store network with all necessary tools that ensure consistent and effective clientelling practice.
• Instill a culture of performance within our retail network through regular communications with RAM’s and Store Managers.
• Measure and track performance of campaigns and the impact of these actions on the local busines, Retail KPI’s and Golden Rules.
• Lead local market research and competitor analysis efforts to help shape and inform regional strategies.
• Work closely with the EMEA Marketing & Client Engagement Director to ensure alignment and consistency to the EMEA regional strategy.
• Minimum of 10 years of experience in Retail/Luxury Retail in Marketing / Brand Management field
• Fluent English and Italian
• Excellent leadership and people management skills
• Comfortable with public speaking to a large audience
• Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced environment with excellent time management skills
• Proven ability to drive positive customer experiences that build loyalty and deliver measurable results
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office
• Commercial awareness and business acumen
• Passion for the fashion industry and knowledge of the luxury market/competitors
• Flexibility to travel
- Full time