GUCCI INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES IN CLIENT SERVICES & AFTER SALES DEPARTMENTS (FLORENCE) - START DATE 21 NOVEMBER 2022
Gucci - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
SCANDICCI - Italy
Where and when could you start the internship with us?
Starting from November 21st, 2022, we will offer an internship opportunity in Brand & Customer Engagement Team
Here the internship roles we are looking for:
Global Client Services Internship
- Support the development of Client Engagement tool (e.g. "Gucci Live")
- Help developing the clientele through dedicated initiatives such as client activations and implementing video private appointments.
- Support the Global G9 technology team on developing and implementing new tools and system enhancements.
- Help the G9 team on providing global support in order to extend and develop new business channels (e.g. Gucci Vault)
- Produce ad hoc reports and analyses with a Global Client Services perspective
- Support in the project management of several programs and initiatives
What will you learn with us?
In the Global Gucci 9 (Client Services) dept:
- Learn how to work cross functionally with the clienteling team to help promoting Client Services clienteling activities across the regional Client Services hubs.
- Learn how to collaborate in managing the implementation of Global clienteling tools.
- Learn how to collaborate in the design and implementation of Client Services new tools and system enhancements.
- Learn how to read, interpret and elaborate data and reports on Client Services with a global scope.
- Learn how to support the development of a new channel from a Client Services perspective
Product Care Business Analysis Internship
- Support the Business Performance team in testing dashboard and reports
- Support the Business Performance team in requesting data extractions to the relevant teams
- Support the Business Performance team in the Sprint management (Jira ticket creation and update, follow up on pending approval/requests, etc)
- Update and maintenance of the Product Care portal
- Agile practices facilitation, such as: stand up meetings, retrospectives, sprint planning, etc
- Participate to the Regional Business Review to track and control Product Care KPIs, understand the regional specificities and collaborate on the action plans.
What will you learn with us?
In the Global Product Care Business Analysis office:
- Learn how to read, interpret and elaborate data and reports (Product Care KPIs)
- Learn how to collaborate with regional teams
- Learn how to work in a team that applies Agile practices
- Learn how to manage a team sprint and facilitate agile ceremonies
- Learn how to use collaborative tools such us: Jira, Confluence, SharePoint websites, etc
What are the basics?
- Going into your last year of university and planning a gap semester to take an internship or recent graduation (past year) with successful studies in Management, Business, Marketing or related fields.
- Previous extra-curricular or educational experience abroad
- Fluency in Italian and English
- Involvement in curricular university activities and volunteering activities
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint proficiency
How will the Recruitment process look like?
- You should apply on the career site section at Gucci.com
- If your profile meets the listed requirements and your resume stands out, you will be contacted by our Talent Acquisition team.
- After a successful phone interview you will be invited to a Digital Talent Recruitment Event held in November 2022 (during this one day event we will assess crucial skills for the internship and select the final candidates).
- The last step of the recruitment process will be a final interview.
What benefits do we offer to our interns at Gucci?
- Engaging Internship Journey: Welcome Day, Exploring Gucci, Networking Lunches, Digital Events, etc.;
- Reimbursement: 750€ on a monthly base;
- Daily lunch meal at our canteen for free when working from office;
- Access to the Parking Lot and Company Bus;
- Access to more benefits
- Full time