GUCCI INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES IN DIRECT PROCUREMENT – START DATE: 30th October 2023
Gucci - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
NOVARA - Italy
Are you ready to start your GUCCI Journey?
Join the Finance - Procurement Teams in our Novara Offices!
Stop just dreaming. Start dream-making with us!
Gucci is a one-of-a-kind place in which to express yourself, being who you are. It’s a place where your unique talents are empowered. Read on to find out more!
We’re looking for someone driven by passion and determination. Here, you’ll be given the unique chance to express your talent and be part of a community in which to build the best version of yourself!
Where and when could you start the internship with us?
Starting from October 30th, 2023, we will offer an internship opportunity in the Direct Procurement - Finance team.
- Processing and check procurement agreements
- Analyze and compare the purchasing processes among the organization.
- Process seasonal reports on orders and price trends.
- Collaborate in the processing of tenders.
- Collaborate in the analysis and reporting processes.
What will you learn with us?
- Know in-depth the purchasing processes.
- Reach an advanced level in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Learn to collaborate with different internal stakeholders.
- Know the most important KPIs related to procurement.
- Acquire a foundation in project management.
What are the basics?
- You should be going into your last year of university and planning a gap semester to take an internship or have recently graduated (within the past 2 years) with successful studies in Economics, Finance, Management Engineering, Project Management or related fields.
- Previous curricular/extra-curricular or educational experience abroad is a plus.
- Fluency in English.
- Involvement in curricular university activities and volunteering activities
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint proficiency
What benefits do we offer to our interns at Gucci?
- Engaging Internship Journey: Welcome Day, Exploring Gucci, Networking Lunches, Digital Events, etc.
- Reimbursement of 750€ gross
- Daily lunch meal at our canteen for free.
- Access to the Parking Lot and Company Bus.
- Access to more benefits
Gucci is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, disability, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.