GUCCI: Internship Opportunities in Marketing (MILAN) - START DATE 21st NOVEMBER 2022
Gucci - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
MILANO - Italy
Where and when could you start the internship with us?
Starting from November 21st 2022, we will offer an internship opportunity in one of our Marketing teams:
What are the basics?
- Going into your last year of university and planning a gap semester to take an internship or recent graduation (past year) with successful studies in Economics, Marketing, Digital Marketing and related ones
- Previous extra-curricular or educational experience abroad is considered a plus
- Passion for social media and web development is considered a plus
- Passion for Fashion, sustainability and the Digital world is considered a plus
- Fluency in Italian and English
- Involvement in curricular university activities and volunteering activities
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint proficiency
How will the Recruitment process look like?
You should apply on the career site section at Gucci.com If your profile meets the listed requirements and your resume stands out, you will be contacted by our Talent Acquisition team. After a successful phone interview you will be invited to a Digital Talent Recruitment Event held in October 2022 (during this one day event we will assess crucial skills for the internship and select the final candidates). The last step of the recruitment process will be a final interview.
What benefits do we offer to our interns at Gucci?
- Engaging Internship Journey: Welcome Day, Exploring Gucci, Networking Lunches, Digital Events, etc.;
- Reimbursement: 750€ on a monthly base;
- Daily lunch meal at our canteen for free when working from office;
- Access to the Parking Lot and Company Bus;
- Access to more benefits
- Full time