GUCCI Internship Opportunities - Store Planning (start date 24/11/2021)
Gucci - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
SCANDICCI - Italy
Where and when could you start the internship with us?
Starting from November 24th 2021, we will two internship opportunities in our Store Planning Team.
What will you learn with us?
- Assistance in technical drawing for the preparation of preliminary layouts and / or project presentations
- Assistance in layout and printing of drawings and graphic / numerical presentations
- Assistance in conducting operational meetings - both in the office and on site - with the drafting of a first meeting report on specific activities
- Request and collection of estimates from consultants and suppliers
- Compilation and updating of cost plans in Excel and / or specific software online
- Checks on metrics and estimates
- General organization of meetings
What are the basics?
- Going into your last year of university and planning a gap semester to take an internship or recent graduation (past year) with successful studies in Architecture, Civil Engineering or Surveyor's diploma
- Fluency in Italian and English
- Involvement in curricular university activities and volunteering activities
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Very Good Command in Aucad and Photoshop
How will the Recruitment process look like?
You should apply on the career site section at Gucci.com
If your profile meets the listed requirements and your resume stands out, you will be contacted by our Talent Acquisition team. After a successful phone interview you will be invited to a Digital Talent Recruitment Event held in November 2021 (during this one day event we will assess crucial skills for the internship and select the final candidates). The last step of the recruitment process will be a final video-interview with our Manager.
What benefits do we offer to our interns at Gucci?
- Engaging Internship Journey: Welcome Day, Exploring Gucci, Networking Lunches, Digital Events, etc.;
- Reimbursement: 750€ on a monthly base;
- Daily lunch meal at our canteen for free when working from office;
- Access to the Parking Lot and Company Bus;
- Access to more benefits
- Full time