GUCCI INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY IN INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY DEPARTMENT - START DATE 21st NOVEMBER 2022
Gucci - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
SCANDICCI - Italy
Where and when could you start the internship with us?
Starting from November 21st 2022, we will offer an internship opportunity in Intellectual Property Team
What will you learn with us?
- The internship contemplates a full-time activity in the field of Intellectual Property (IP), particularly in anti-counterfeiting (offline and online) and TM portfolios area
- Assistance in collecting evidences of use for preparing and supporting the cases;
- Assistance in carrying out researches, filings and verifications (both on-line and off-line);
- Assistance in drafting and reviewing different kinds of documents, in English and in Italian (e.g. C&D letters; searches and clearances; agreements; letter of consent, oppositions etc.);
- Support in preparing analysis, legal opinions and in carrying out legal researches;
- Help in elaborating standard documents and to keep updated our records and files;
- Support in collecting signatures of documents, POAs, invoices and preparing cover notes and summary of the cases;
- Support in reviewing products and monitoring Internet and social media accounts.
- support the team in managing administrative, civil, criminal and extra-judicial anti-counterfeiting offline and infringement matters at WW level (investigations, raids, customs cases, IP Litigations,C&D letters);
- support the team in monitoring internet and social media accounts
- supporting the team in handling the WW portfolio and prosecutions legal and administrative matters (supporting in filing and renewing trademarks, copyrights and designs; collaboration in managing office actions, oppositions and cancellation actions;)
- organizing the evidences of uses to support the actions related to portfolio matters (re-organizing the collections by mark, maintaining updated the archive of lookbook and catalogues and implement the archive of evidences for the designs)
- support the team in drafting and reviewing different kinds of documents, in English and in Italian (e.g. C&D letters; agreements; power of attorney; letters of consent etc.);
- support the team in handling the day by day activity (invoices, contacts with the Notary, consulates, keeping updated our records and files...)
- Degree in Law
- Master on Intellectual Property will be considered a plus
- Knowledge of sustainability certifications of processes and materials is a plus
- Data Analysis, Capable to gather and analyze high volume of data
- Good knowledge of English
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Knowledge or experience in non-profit sector
How will the Recruitment process look like?
- You should apply on the career site section at Gucci.com
- If your profile meets the listed requirements and your resume stands out, you will be contacted by our Talent Acquisition team.
- After a successful phone interview you will be invited to a Digital Talent Recruitment Event held in October 2022 (during this one day event we will assess crucial skills for the internship and select the final candidates).
- The last step of the recruitment process will be a final interview.
What benefits do we offer to our interns at Gucci?
- Engaging Internship Journey: Welcome Day, Exploring Gucci, Networking Lunches, Digital Events, etc.;
- Reimbursement: 750€ on a monthly base;
- Daily lunch meal at our canteen for free;
- Access to the Parking Lot and Company Bus;
- Access to more benefits (e.g. Company Partnership Discounts, Volunteering Projects and more to come).
- Full time