GUCCI: Internship Opportunity in Tax Department - START DATE 21st NOVEMBER 2022
Gucci - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
SCANDICCI - Italy
Where and when could you start the internship with us?
Starting from November 21st 2022, we will offer an internship opportunity in Tax Team
Your main Key Activities would be:
- Working on Local taxes, VAT and Withholding taxes
- Working on Tax return software
- Working on tax reports (VAT, WHT, etc.)
What will you learn with us?
As a finance intern you will be part of a dynamic and high performing team that manages the day-to-day compliance tax activities for the Italian entities.
You will start to familiarize with the Italian tax matter and with the main fulfillments provided as of today.
Therefore, your learning objectives would be:
- Supporting tax processes (Local Taxes, VAT, Withholding tax, etc.)
- Continuously drive for improvement in quality and efficiency in new processes and systems to enhance the workflow of the department
- Supporting the accounting invoicing and booking activities
This is a hands-on role that requires a hardworking, motivated and focused individual with excellent time management skills. We're keen to hire someone who is really positive, eager to learn and to develop their career under the guidance of a fantastic team.
What are the basics?
- Going into your last year of university and planning a gap semester to take an internship or recent graduation (past year) with successful studies in Economic/Legal Business
- Previous extra-curricular or educational experience abroad is considered a plus
- Fluency in Italian and English, French is a plus
- High attention to details with excellent organizational skills and ability to take charge, set objectives, drive to results
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact with all your team members
- Strong analytical ability and excellent attention to detail
- A positive and proactive approach with the capability to adapt to changing priorities
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines while balancing work and home in a healthy way, with a passion to succeed
- A desire to grow and learn
- Positive attitude, collaborative, team player and comfortable in a fast-growing environment that changes as the business grows
- Strong work ethics
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint proficiency
- Involvement in curricular university activities and volunteering activities is considered a plus
How will the Recruitment process look like?
You should apply on the career site section at Gucci.com If your profile meets the listed requirements and your resume stands out, you will be contacted by our Talent Acquisition team. After a successful phone interview you will be invited to a Digital Talent Recruitment Event held in October 2022 (during this one-day event we will assess crucial skills for the internship and select the final candidates). The last step of the recruitment process will be a final interview.
What benefits do we offer to our interns at Gucci?
- Engaging Internship Journey: Welcome Day, Exploring Gucci, Networking Lunches, Digital Events, etc.;
- Reimbursement: 750€ on a monthly basis;
- Daily lunch meal at our canteen for free when working from office;
- Access to the Parking Lot and Company Bus;
- Access to more benefits
- Full time