GUCCI Logistics & Facilities Supervisor (Timepieces and Jewellery)
Gucci - Regular
London - United Kingdom
We are currently seeking a Logistics & Facilities Supervisor who will report to the Head of Finance & Operations as part of our Luxury Timepieces and Jewellery team.
The Logistics & Facilities Supervisor will play a key part in the UK operations of Gucci Group Watches & Jewellery. They will provide efficient and transparent support to the business in all matters relating to stock, logistics and the management of facilities in the UK.
How you will contribute
- Management of the inbound supply chain activities
- Swift Allocation of stock and outbound logistics, liaising with Sales & Operations teams
- Input to improve current working processes
- Security, layout and maintenance of Warehouse
- Training on up-to-date methods and compliance
- Subject to approval, manage temporary labour requirements
- Courier selection and review
- Systems training
- Responsibility for maintaining accurate stock counts and applying robust processes around stock management
- General GGWJ UK maintenance contracts
- Cleaning contracts
- General Hurlingham Business Park compliance
- General support of all GGWJ UK facilities management
- Manage two direct reports: Warehouse Supervisor and Warehouse Assistant
Who you are
- Logistics and facilities management experience, ideally in a similar environment
- Experience in online retail, luxury or FMCG industries would be an advantage
- Highly organised and good attention to detail
- Goal orientated and target driven
- Excellent communication
- Team player
- Process driven
- Experience using Microsoft Office and warehouse related systems
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Gucci brand and actively contribute to the ongoing growth and success at Kering. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United Kingdom