GUCCI Retail Facilities Staff
Gucci - Regular
MILANO - Italy
How you will contribute (Key accountabilities)
- Set-up of the showroom and fashion show preparation, interfacing with suppliers involved to communicate the days and areas of intervention, respecting the timing and plans previously defined
- Support in overseeing the Global retail facilities, collecting the information received from the Regions in special summary files of tenders for the purpose of economic checks
- Support the Global Retail Health & Safety, archiving the regional documentation, such as training courses and new hires' files, and compact them into special files and archives
- Support in the search for suppliers for any new structures needed for fittings
- Support in bringing several changes in AutoCAD to the layout of the plant.
Things that should be in your background:
- Degree/Diploma in surveyor, industrial design, or architecture is required
- A previous experience in similar roles is a plus
- Fluency both in English and Italian
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Knowledge of D. Lgs. n.81/08 is a definite ad advantage
Other attributes that will hep you in this role:
- Good organization skills and high attention to details when completing a task
- Hard-working, resilient and flexible
- Problem solving and solution orientated with a ‘Can-do’ attitude
- A strong team player who is considerate of colleagues
- Ability to be discrete, confidential and reliable at all time
Why work with us?
Gucci is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time