GUCCI Sales Coordinator
Gucci - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Cortaillod - Switzerland
from September 2021 to April 2022
- Handle requests from distributors/retailers and ensure their satisfaction from order processing to delivery of watches and jewelry as well as marketing material.
- Enter and follow up PLV orders in close collaboration with the marketing team.
- Coordinate shipments with the Sales Managers, Export, Warehouse & Finance departments.
- Manage order portfolio for assigned territories.
- Ensure progress of orders and delivery times.
- Manage pop-ups replenishments, special orders and invoicing.
- Ensure proper and daily communication with pop-ups sales teams (collection, price increases, availabilities…).
- Follow-up distributors’ payments in collaboration with the Finance department.
- Maintain sales reports up to date.
- Handle correspondence and general administration tasks.
- Commercial education.
- Fluent in English and French. German is an asset.
- 2 to 3 years of experience in a similar position, preferably in the watch or luxury goods industry.
- Proficient in all Microsoft tools, particularly Excel.
- Service and results oriented.
- Good analytical skills.
- Full time