GUCCI Supply Chain Integration Planner
Gucci - Regular
SCANDICCI - Italy
- Collaborate with Merchandising Department to review sales forecasts and inventory coverage (focus on brand transitions, new product introduction, event, phase in and phase out items)
- Support the order process of newness items to provide Production Departments the inputs to satisfy the demand in the different markets
- Follow the production, establish reporting, detect the misalignment between the deliveries and needs to adapt the launch strategy of newness
- Constant interaction with Retail and Merchandising Departments to ensure the assessment of demand requirements to reflect changes in SKU forecast level (particularly for top seller)
- Be part of the fase of solution design of the new supply chain model, in charge of the definition of the interface model between supply-chain and production.
- Interaction with IT department to set up new tools of demand planning, production planning and definition of coverage target.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Business or a Supply Chain/Operations discipline
- 3-5 years of experience in inventory planning, operations, retail functions; a professional background in luxury will be considered a plus
- Highly analytical, capable of turning raw data into information and insights
- Proven track record of project management activities, data gathering and modelling and problem solving skills, reporting.
- Exceptional attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Possesses strong analytical and numerical skills, advanced Excel, tableau, power B.I.
- Fluent in Italian and in English
- Full time