GUCCI Talent Acquisition Partner (HQ)
Gucci - Regular
MILANO - Italy
The role is designed for those who feel inspired by our company philosophy and aim to embody its essence.
A great opportunity to contribute to the brand growth in a challenging yet joyful environment.
Talent Acquisition for HQ (for the assigned functions)
- Conducts the briefing with Line Managers (and respective People partners)
- Sources candidates using a the most appropriate search methods to build a robust candidate pipeline
- Screens and interviews candidates.
- Regularly keeps in touch with talents on the market
- Conduct Talent Mapping for the identified functions and keeps it up-to-date
- Promotes Gucci as employer of choice in alignment with the global Employer Branding strategy
- interviews internal talents and gets to know the talents within Gucci to promote internal mobility (on-demand)
- Embeds the Global TA initiatives in a smooth way
- Manage the overall interview, selection, and closing process and ensures we offer a Gucci-like candidate experience
- Ensure all screening, hiring, and selection is done in accordance with employment laws and regulations and in an inclusive way.
Requirements - Key behavioral competencies
- (Considerate Thinker) Thinks in a connected way. Understands the organization's core functions and capabilities and how their job contributes to organizational goals.
- (Connection Builder) Works beyond hierarchy to build bridges and brings people to work collaboratively. Communicates impactfully and adapts messaging to a wide variety of stakeholders
- (Agile Advocate) Is flexible and able to successfully operate in an ambiguous environment and to quickly adapt to changing conditions.
- (Accountable Achiever) Makes things happen and takes accountability for own actions.
- (Continuous learner), is self-aware and curious to learn new things and apply new ways of working
Functional requirements (to be adapted based on local needs and seniority of the role)
- 5+ years plus of experience in Recruitment/Talent Acquisition
- Proven track record of managing successfully internal stakeholders (hiring managers, people partners)
- Experience in working in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience in a headhunting company will be considered a plus
- Previous experience in recruiting corporate based roles will be considered a plus
- Sourcing and Recruiting skills
- Ability to manage successfully external partners/vendors
- Ability to manage successfully internal stakeholders
- Ability to use all the recruitment tools available (ATS, social networks, etc)
- MS Office proficiency (must-have)
- Fluency in English and Italian. Any additional language is a plus
- Full time