GUCCI Talent Acquisition Specialist
Gucci - Regular
Munich - Germany
- Partner with the Head of HR Central Europe to ensure a collaborative effort in developing a strategic recruitment plan for each position.
- Collaborate in the drafting of job descriptions.
- Create job postings and ensure job posting accurately reflects the duties and expectations of the position.
- Use various methods to recruit, source and network with potential candidates by leveraging relationships, referrals, social media networks, career fairs, cold calling, job boards, outreach events, and other emerging sourcing best practices.
- Internal and external sourcing and screening of candidates from multiple sources.
- Identify and source qualified candidates (passive and active)
- Source, screen and conduct phone and in-person interviews with candidates to assess qualification and discuss expectations of each position.
- Collaborate on the offer process.
- Ensure proper onboarding for new hires and the necessary take-on documentation and process is completed promptly and accurately support in employer branding activities such as building and communicating the Company’s Employer Branding.
- University degree
- 4+ years of proven experience as Talent Acquisition expert in a luxury retail driven organization
- Sound operational recruitment experience including sourcing candidates through multiple channels (web/social/professional networks, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (business fluency in English and German languages is required)
- Proven ability to build relationships of trust with hiring managers
- Exceptional work ethic coupled with a sense of humour
- A sense of urgency and high level of self-awareness
- Excellent business acumen and the ability to quickly understand complex and shifting hiring needs
- Being up to date with the latest industry trends
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with all levels of management
- Knowledge of Retail industry and passion for Fashion business
- MS Office Proficiency (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Full time