IT PROJECT COORDINATOR
Kering - Regular
SESTO FIORENTINO - Italy
We are currently seeking an IT PROJECT COORDINATOR who will report to the Manager as part of our dynamic team in Sesto Fiorentino (FI).
As Project Coordinator you will play a key role in in setting up, coordinating and monitoring the Digital Program projects both from the technical and functional point of view.
How you will contribute
- Provide operational support to all Departments involved in the digital process and digital transformation
- Follow up of the main E-Commerce evolution projects and integrations with ERP system ensuring projects are delivered on time, within budget and that project objectives are met as expected.
- Understand internal business processes (especially but not exclusively for E-commerce) and work proactively to ease and improve them.
- Understand business needs and collect requirements.
- React to change productively and handle essential tasks as assigned.
- Collaborate with internal/external team members in enhancing overall Organization technical/functional capabilities
Who you are
- Minimum 2+ as Digital Team Leader / Coordinator
- Fluency in Italian and English is required
- Understanding of e-commerce fields and web applications in general
- Knowledge and experience of at least one web-oriented programming language (either FE or BE)
- Knowledge of the Agile methodology and principles
- Knowledge of Tracking and Analytics platform
- Knowledge of CRM platforms and management, and Omnichannel concepts
- Understanding of data analysis and importance of the data driven approach
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, excellent team player
- Action-oriented and focused on achieving great results
- Tools: Knowledge of office automation tools (i.e. MS Office, GSuite)
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving team in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time