KERING - Accountant
Kering - Regular
BERLIN - Germany
The Kering Finance Shared Services team in Berlin is currently seeking an Accountant specialising in O2C/Accounts Receivable. If you are passionate, curious and collaborative, come and join our growing team in Berlin.
Under the supervision of the Supervisor (Accounts Receivable), you will work collaboratively within the Finance team to support the ‘Order to Cash’ (O2C) / accounts receivable function, an undoubtedly business critical field.
How you will contribute
- Accurate and timely reconciliation of outgoing invoices and incoming payments covering all payment methods
- Store sales audit and reconciliation of sales for concession stores
- Monitoring of intercompany interface and intercompany reconciliations
- Analysis and reporting (Intrastat, “Zusammenfassende Meldung”)
- Controls and processing of return funds in the business
- Support with journal entries and effective completion of tasks on Blackline
- Calculation of rent revenue
- Petty cash management
Who you are
- 3 – 4 years’ experience in finance or accounting
- Completed commercial vocational training / bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent
- Proficient with SAP (FICO) and Microsoft Office (the whole suite)
- Positive team player with an agile, collaborative approach
- Ability to handle pressured environments with tight deadlines
- Sound decision-making skills with a customer focus
- Fluent in German – verbal and written
- Advanced English
Why work with us?
This is a great opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a thriving team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time