KERING CORPORATE Health & Safety Expert
Kering - Regular
SCANDICCI - Italy
You will be part of H&S team and you will be involve in all activities and action plans related to Health and Safety issues according to D.Lgs 81/08, in support of our R.S.P.P.
How you will contribute?
- Manage regulatory compliance according to Legislative Decree 81/08 about Italian Offices
- Organize training on safety and implement the health surveillance system
- Draw up documents for evaluation of interference risks with external companies.
- Perform periodic internal audits on the correct implementation of procedures in each Site
- Update all HSE documentation within the deadlines established by law and Group policy
- Relate with referential Public Authority
Who you are?
- Graduate in Workplace Safety and Prevention Technician or related studies
- Experienced (at least 3 years) in health and safety sector
- Organized with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- ASPP/RSPP and/or Trainer Certified will be a plus
- Proficient in MS Office tools
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
Why work with us?
This is an exciting opportunity to make your mark on the innovative security landscape of one of the world’s most influential luxury Groups. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their potential in an open, diverse and stimulating work environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time