KERING Corporate HR Business Partner
Kering - Regular
Milano - Italy
We are currently seeking an HR Business Partner who will report to the HR Manager of the Kering Corporate HR team based in Italy.
As part of Kering Corporate HR, this role supports the corporate teams based in Italy, Switzerland and Netherlands. You will business partner corporate managers, working closely with the Global and European corporate colleagues and local HR shared services. Focusing on talent acquisition, employee relations, operational HR and learning & development activities.
How you will contribute
- Understands the recruitment needs and works closely with the hiring managers to ensure culture fit and skills to meet future growth strategy.
- Supports in the drafting of job descriptions, screening candidates and conducting interviews
- Track and monitor internal mobility across the Kering group in Italy, Switzerland and Netherlands
- Business Partner the Kering corporate teams by establishing strong working relationships with corporate management and by also being approachable and available to all employees
- Responsible for coordinating and conducting skills training and identifying opportunities, including language, IT, management, policies, employment law and any other training needs
- Supports the performance review process, training and coaching of managers
- Manages all third-party training and recruitment supplier contracts and relationships
- Manages Employer Relation issues, raised from the corporate managers. Advice may include disciplinary, grievances, sickness, absence, TUPE, redundancy and variations of contracts
- Responsible for ensuring all HR policies and procedures remain compliant, best practice, fit for purpose, alongside and associated ER templates
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree and training/experience in Human Resources.
- At least 5 years of experience.
- Solid experience in employee legislation and local labour laws in Italy and as of HR Business Partner
- Fluent in Italian and English.
- Previous experiences in Luxury/Fashion brand and/or in-house experience working with a strong affinity and understanding of the industry.
- Excellent communication style and a confident speaker.
- Strong ability to recommend HR opportunities and innovation staying ahead of the trends, while keeping the operation impeccable, with a solid service mentality.
- Organized and process driven, great attention to details.
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Corporate HR team based in Italy and actively contribute to the ongoing success and growth at Kering. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background
- Full time