KERING Corporate HR Business Partner UK
Kering - Regular
London - United Kingdom
We are currently seeking a HR Business Partner who will report to the Global HR Director, Kering Corporate and work closely with the Global HR Director, Finance and Audit.
As part of Kering HR, this senior role supports the Kering corporate population in UK, Germany, Spain and Netherlands, many of whom are part of the finance and audit teams. You will business partner with the Senior Managers, working closely with the Global and European corporate colleagues and local HR shared services, focusing on learning & talent development activities, operational HR and employee relations.
How you will contribute
- Develop strong and trusted stakeholder relationships with the corporate management teams, and regularly meets with the Heads of Departments to review and monitor people and business performance.
- Use key HR data to share with stake holders and the management team, to help inform decision making and to provide recommendations for continuous development to monitor people KPI’s.
- Lead ongoing performance review and career conversations, training and coaching of corporate managers and teams.
- Manage HR and managerial processes from recruiting, with the support of global corporate recruiting team, to talent reviews, salary reviews, propose and implement talent development initiatives.
- Support people in their development plan.
- Manages employer relation issues, raised from the corporate managers. Advice may include disciplinary, grievances, sickness, absence and variations of contracts and ensure compliance in employee relations.
- Advises and coaches managers on the management of both informal and formal performance management.
Who you are
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree and training/experience in Human Resources.
- At least 8 years of experience – 3 years as HRBP
- Solid experience in employee legislation and French labour law
- Excellent communication style and a confident speaker.
- Strong ability to recommend HR opportunities and innovation staying ahead of the trends, while keeping the operation impeccable, with a solid service mentality.
- Organised and process driven, great attention to details.
- Knowledge of HR software/Workday is a +.
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Kering Corporate HR team based in London and actively contribute to the ongoing success and growth at Kering. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United Kingdom