KERING CORPORATE HR Data Privacy Manager
Kering - Regular
MILANO - Italy
SCOPE, KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND RELATIONSHIPS
The Kering Group HR Data Privacy Manager will assist the Group Chief People Officer and the Group Privacy Officer for all matters related to Group (including Brand specific) HR data. Given the multinational reality of the Kering Group, the specificity of each Brand, he/she shall take responsibility for implementing the Privacy compliance program as defined by the Group Privacy Officer in the appointment letter.
In his daily operations, he will be close to the business and shall act as a business facilitator. Successful candidates will have a solid HR operational background (incl. processes and tools) as well as a strong interest in Privacy, digital and technology.
He will have full access to all HR data and related processes. Confidentiality is of the utmost importance regarding the missions the HR Data Privacy Manager will handle.
He will be in close collaboration with:
· Kering Privacy Network
· Group and Brand HR community
In addition to his Data Privacy responsibilities, the HR Privacy Manager will also be in charge of ensuring that proper rules regarding Security are implement within the HR operation in accordance with Group Security requirements.
As such, he/she will have a dual reporting line to business and function:
· A direct reporting line to the Head of Kering Organization Development
· A dotted line to the Group Privacy Officer
The Kering Group HR Data Privacy Manager will assist both the Chief People Officer and the Group Privacy Officer within his/her missions though an understanding of Privacy requirements for Kering Group HR.
Within the Group Privacy framework and with regards to Kering Group HR data, the Data Privacy Manager, will be responsible to:
· Be involved, properly and in a timely manner, in all HR issues which relate to the protection of Personal Data
· Identify, analyse and check compliance of data processing activities within the HR scope
· Assess Privacy Policies to legal and organisational requirements
· Coordinate and animate the Privacy Network within Kering HR community
· Inform, advise and issue Privacy recommendations to any entity of the Kering Group
· Advise on privacy by design measures to be implemented in projects
· Maintain, in coordination with the Privacy Network, a record of processing operations under its responsibility and maintain a record of all categories of processing activities carried out on behalf of a controller
· Advise on HR products and services (incl. HRIS) Privacy compliance
· Design and implement adequate measures to allow Privacy Impact Assessments to be conducted and, if deemed necessary to implement Privacy requirements within processing activities
· Advise where Privacy impact assessments are required and monitor their performance
· Monitor implementation of Privacy policies.
When necessary, the Kering Group HR Data Privacy Manager may also be responsible for assisting the Kering Group or any Brand regarding HR Data Subjects Request, and shall assist in handling Data Subjects’ request of access and complaints
The Kering Group HR Data Privacy Manager may assist the Group Privacy Officer in developing a cultural enhancement program in regards of Kering Group Privacy strategy. As part of this effort, he/she may:
· Define and deliver training on Privacy to the different relevant HR populations in the Kering Group
· Organise internal events and communication to advocate and promote the Kering Group’ Privacy approach.
In his role of Data Security Manager, Kering Group HR Data Privacy Manager will
· Monitor and report on appropriate usage of the security catalogue
· Advise on roles assignments
· Review and report where sensitive or personal data is used, audit against rules etc…
· Work closely with HRIS and Organization Development teams on the maintenance of the security catalogue
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
Candidate core experience should be in HR operations, preferably in a multi-country and multi-brand context. He/she should have a minimum of 5-10 years of experience in HR including generalist and expert roles.
Having demonstrated strong project management, organizational skills and experience in translating trends and regulations into actionable projects would be considered a plus.
In addition, he should have a strong interest in Data Privacy related matters, ideally including relevant certifications and degrees.
Additional knowledge and skill requirements include:
• Proven ability to develop vision, operationalize and implement strategy
• Demonstrated ability to identify, understand and assess trends, explain issues in a practical, results focused manner, and curiosity for learning about new technology
• Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills with the ability to interface, and develop relationships, with all levels of management and staff, work cross-culturally, and represent Kering Group externally if need be
• Confidence and credibility in dealing with internal management, data privacy regulators, and industry bodies
• Highly motivated and proactive, with the ability to articulate company vision and policy, and to seek out areas of risk and priority
• Ability to consistently apply good judgment and adapt nimbly to changing needs within the business
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a thriving team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time