KERING CORPORATE HR Operations Specialist
Kering - Regular
SCANDICCI - Italy
Reporting to the HR Operations & Italy Welfare Manager, you will support in HR Administration and Operation services provided to our Brands. Working closely with HR Business Partners and Payroll teams, this role requires a real passion for service excellence, with a natural ability to build connections with stakeholder’s, providing them with sound advice and support.
How you will contribute
- Manage letters production related to employee’s hiring and life cycle (promotions, change in contractual terms, transfers, benefits assignment, organizational changes, salary increase etc.)
- Handle pre-hire contacts with candidates to retrieve mandatory documents
- Ensure new joiners’ onboarding is consistent with the Group Guidelines and HR Policies
- Insert data input and data validation in Workday, providing regular audits to make sure data accuracy and consistency are properly met
- Support employees and HR on administrative related topics
- Provide ad hoc reports and elaborate HR KPIs
Who you are
- You have a university degree
- You have Labor Law knowledge and proven experience in HR administration
- You are precise and highly organized, with proven relational skills
- You are fluent both in Italian and English
- You are a proficient user of MS Office Suite
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary transformation and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time