KERING CORPORATE Physical Security Specialist
Kering - Regular
MILANO - Italy
You will be part of the Kering Italia Security Department, cooperating with the Corporate Security Manager to guarantee the protection of Kering people, systems, networks and data from actions and events that could cause serious loss or damage to our Brand, business and reputation.
You will also play a key role in assisting your Manager and Director in case of critical events and providing support to the Team on common goals and tasks.
How you will contribute
- Managing physical security systems, both hardware and software (CCTV, access control, anti-intrusion, PSIM platform etc.), monitoring ordinary state of affairs and anomalies and scheduling maintenance interventions and implementations
- Supporting in managing security systems integration, mapping and software updates and training other security personnel in the use of these systems
- Managing the definition / design of security layouts for new projects of the Group, both in existing areas and new constructions, helping with security assessments, technology upgrades, product selections, testing, field verification of systems and inspection of work in progress
- Assisting the Group's Houses in new projects and in the development / integration of their security systems
- Managing access control activities for Kering buildings/offices in Italy
- Managing relationships with physical security systems suppliers
- Attending regular staff meetings with IT/Network/Facility on issues related to buildings/systems maintenance/implementation
- Supporting the Procedures & Crisis function in drafting security procedures / standards related to security systems
Who you are
- You have a degree (at least Bachelor’s Degree) in tech/scientific field
- You have proven experience in physical security activities (installation of security systems and draft of physical security projects are a strong plus), and you are familiar with PSIM platform
- You are highly organized and multi-tasking, able to prioritize
- You are an excellent and positive communicator, with strong interpersonal skills
- You are familiar with MS Office tools
- You are fluent in English and Italian
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth, and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time