KERING CORPORATE Procedures & Crisis Specialist
Kering - Regular
MILANO - Italy
You will be part of the Kering Italia Security Department, cooperating with the Corporate Security Manager in order to assess risks and threats that could put our employees under jeopardy, inflict damage to our assets and have adverse impact on our Brand, business and reputation.
You will also play a key role in managing crisis, supporting your Manager and Director in case of critical events and being part of the local Crisis Unit to ensure the protection of the Kering Group’s employees, its customers and its assets as well as maintaining its reputation and minimising the negative financial or legal consequences.
How you will contribute
- Developing and implementing Standard Operating Procedures, guidelines and protocols for the security of the Group’s assets, projects and events.
- Defining and updating checklists to be used during security audits, in support of the Asset Protection function.
- Drafting and updating security risk assessments on the Group’s sites and in case of extraordinary events/new projects.
- Designing and delivering incident management training in order to meet the Group’s strategic objectives of reducing uncertainty by identifying and mapping the risks and threats, and then putting appropriate actions in place.
- Developing and providing training sessions on security issues both to employees and external operators.
- along with the Facility department, drafting Welcome Books and General Procedures Manuals in order to raise the Security Awareness.
Who you are
- You have a degree or a diploma in humanistic or scientific field
- You have proven experience in Security activities
- You are highly organized and multi-tasking, able to prioritize
- You are an excellent and positive communicator, with strong interpersonal skills
- You are familiar with MS Office tools
- You are fluent in English, French will be considered a plus
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth, and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time