KERING CORPORATE Security Analyst (fixed term)
Kering - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
MILANO - Italy
You will be a direct reporting of the Supply Chain Security and Audit Manager, being part of Kering Supply Chain Security Department and working with the team that manages the Industrial and Manufacturing Industry security of each Kering brands. The mainly purpose of your activity is to manage the planning of audit activities as well as the statistical analysis of audit results within a team and transfer this information to the different Kering brands.
How you will contribute
- Execute qualitative and statistical analysis of the results of the audits conducted
- Collect information from suppliers operating in the supply chain of the Kering group brands
- Analyze the supply chain of the Kering group aimed at reducing economic and reputational risks
- Manage relations with the representatives of the various brands of the Kering group
- Use dedicated IT systems (e.g. InforCRM and Qlik View) for the management and analysis of supply chain data
- Support activities for the Auditor team through the management of IT systems
- Manage relations with suppliers and support them for the use of IT systems (on call)
- Prepare documentation for business support (PPT presentations, excel files, etc ..)
Who you are
- A Bachelor or Master graduate (mathematical, economic and legal disciplines preferred)
- A professional with at least 2 years’ experience in analysis activities and/or security risk assessment
- Knowledgeable about the supply chain processes
- Knowledgeable about the ISO 28000 and SA8000 international standard, as a plus
- A team worker with strong relational and communication skills (written and spoken) and strong aptitude to problem solving
- A Microsoft Office expert
- Fluent in Italian and English, both written and spoken; French as a plus
Why work with us?
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to shaping the ethical and security landscape of one of the world’s most influential luxury Groups. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their potential in an open, diverse and stimulating work environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time