KERING Direct Procurement Specialist
Kering - Regular
MILANO - Italy
You will support the Direct Procurement Manager in monitoring the company’s purchases of products (“Façon”, etc.), materials and services at group level. You will assist, propose and support on new procurement projects in a timely and cost-effective manner.
How you will contribute
- Monitoring and evaluating purchase volumes of current procurement projects against annual operating plan (AOP)
- Supporting and implementing procurement strategies and initiatives: performing competitive sourcing activities, negotiating and analyzing scenarios to be proposed for final selection, collaborating to contractualization with selected suppliers, monitoring supplier’s performance
- Reporting procurement performance
- Collecting forecasts and updating them as and when required
- Estimating supplies & future demands
- Creating reports (establish business intelligence and management information from available data)
- Supporting in defining and negotiating provision prices
- Liaising with internal departments as well as Brands on a daily basis
- Researching of new potential suppliers
- Providing administrative support
- Integrating Group Sustainability requirements in products and processes
Who you are
- You have a trusted and proven experience in a similar role within fashion companies
- You are knowledgeable about sourcing and procurement techniques
- You have knowledge about Excel, Power Point, Stealth and SAP
- You are able to manage negotiations and create networking
- You are skilled in analyzing data and able to work with numbers
- You are a diligent professional, result and detail oriented
- You are a proactive team player, with good interpersonal and communication skills
- You are fluent in Italian and English; French is a plus
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time