KERING EYEWEAR - Area Manager South Spain
Kering Eyewear - Regular
BARCELONA - Spain
We are currently seeking an Area Manager who will report to a Head of Iberia as part of our dynamic office in Barcelona.
You will be responsible for supporting the Manager in leading the sales team to sustainable results, spreading the company vision throughout the salesforce and the main accounts and ensuring the proper distribution for each brand considering the sales strategy and the brand DNA.
How you will contribute
- Identify and scout the best possible sales talents in the market to support the team set up and growth.
- Co-drive daily with the salesforce ensuring the implementation of the company vision with constants training on the job.
- Coach salespeople on brands, sales techniques, sales analysis, targets monitoring, forecasting, visibility guidelines, etc.
- Ensure the correct circulation of information and the complete alignment to the company strategy.
- Ensure the achievement of sales and order targets by brand guaranteeing the proper representation of the entire brand portfolio.
- Support the Head of Sales in defining: sales strategies, promotions, targets.
- Design and execute recovery plans if needed to address foreseen shortfalls against targets.
- Coordinate the credit collection activities in order to reach the DSO target.
- Work closely with the KAM’s in defining customers’ targets and in monitoring the regular advancement proposing recovery plans if needed.
- Promote a customer centric culture that strives to exceed customer needs, requirements, and expectations.
- Have the ownership in planning and coordinating Local Sales Events.
- Ensure the success of local/corporate buying events during the Sales Campaigns
- Be the distribution guarantor and verify the compliance of qualitative and quantitative criteria defined for each brand
- Verify the regular submission and advancement of distribution agreements and Surveys.
- Regularly provide accurate forecasts for orders and sales
- Share and elaborate on salesforce KPI results
- In cooperation with the Trade Marketing team supervise and guarantee the correct implementation of visibility actions and customer’s shopping days.
- Plan specific actions on Niche brands to reach and go beyond sales and distribution targets.
- Support the Marketing Department with structured product feedback for each new model, summarizing the key
- Ensure the alignment with each Brand's objectives, strategic guidelines, priorities, key activities and events.
- Covered areas: Madrid, Castilla la Mancha, Valencia, Murcia, Andalucía, Extremadura, Canarias.
Who you are
- A university graduate with +5 years of experience in the same role, preferably in eyewear, watch & jewellery, beauty & cosmetics, fashion or accessories.
- With a strong product and fashion sense
- Excellent knowledge of Eyewear product and market
- Able to understand current luxury market trends
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- A dynamic, proactive, flexible and curious individual, committed to teamwork
- Able to work effectively under pressure
- Excellent in communicating and building solid relationships
- Highly organized and details oriented
- An English and Spanish fluent speaker
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time