KERING EYEWEAR - CS Operation Specialist
Kering Eyewear - Regular
PADOVA - Italy
How you will contribute
We are currently seeking an CS Operation Specialist to joint our After Sales & Back Office team in HQ in Padova.
The role's mission is to support Customer Service teams with after sales and back office activities.
The Customer Service Operation Specialist, manage after sales activities and support the International Customer Service team with customer’s requests management, working in coordination with other department involved in the activity.
- Manage Customer Service after sales activities (claim management, warranty evaluation, reverse logistics).
- Support the International Customer Service team to manage customer’s requests through different communication channels
- Supporting Internal Offices for back office activities (special order management, price uploading, price list reporting)
Who you are
- Master's degree in Business, Languages or Management
- At least 3 years of work experience in similar role a B2B customer service environment.
- Knowledge of Customer Service processes and order-to-cash flows
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite with a strong emphasis on Excel
- Working knowledge of SAP suite system of advantage (ERP, BO)
- Good knowledge of MS-Office Pack (Excel, Power Point, Word).
- Fluency in English (verbal and written), other languages as a plus.
- Pragmatic and precise
- Team player with a proactive orientation to results
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Capable of working under pressure and leading multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Ability to priorities work effectively
- Dynamism, passion, enthusiasm
- Strong analytical skills
- Genuinely curious and not afraid of innovation
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time