KERING EYEWEAR DOS and Fashion Multibrand Manager
Kering Eyewear - Regular
MILANO - Italy
We are currently seeking a DOS and Fashion Multibrand Manager who will report to the Head of DOS, Fashion Multibrands and International Key Accounts as part of our dynamic team in our HQ in Milan.
How you will contribute
- Ensure and maximize channel revenue in line with set goals.
- lnfluence the merchandising of each brand by defining assortments according to segmentation and distribution strategies.
- Interact with local Teams in order to ensure execution of activities.
- Align with markets regarding the implementation and setting of product and visual merchandising strategies.
- Drive the "go to market" process to maximize opportunities and minimize risks.
- Audit in-store activities in order to monitor product visibility.
- Ensure training sessions at headquarters and at the store level, interfacing with the Training team.
- Define Fashion House assortment proposal for buying sessions based on sales results and analysis.
- Be analytical support for salespeople and buyers.
- Support the DOS channel with re-supply activities.
- Support the planning department to ensure proper forecasting and on-time product delivery.
- Design and improve business process flow and communication in synergy with the logistics platform and customer service in Switzerland.
- Create tools and reporting to harmonize data collected by Fashion Houses (sell in, sell out, sell through).
- Analyze sales data and interpret trends to facilitate product forecasting and planning.
- Provide accurate reports to management to analyze the business and enable strategic decisions.
- Be the internal DOS channel point of contact for all business partners and internal functions.
Who you are
- A university graduate with 4 years of experience in similar roles in a fast-paced environment
- Proven track record in Luxury/fashion accessories/cosmetics/jewelry
- Sales driven with the ability to expand existing business, identify and develop new opportunities.
- Self-starter with the ability to organize and manage own workload.
- Confident in dealing with customers and managing all aspects of the account.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent customer relationship and negotiation capabilities.
- Pro-activity in identifying and converting opportunities.
- Analytical skills and problem solving attitude.
- Flexibility, hands-on approach, ability to handle multi-tasking
- Proven record of results achieved within a structured, multinational environment.
- Ability to work within fast growing environments and to contribute to build a new organization.
- Entrepreneurship, innovation attitude, exceptional commitment to teamwork.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure to seasonal and customer deadlines.
- Advanced MS Office skills especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency English level
Why work with us
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a thriving team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
- Full time