Kering Eyewear IT Infrastructure Specialist
Kering Eyewear - Regular
Padova - Italy
IT Infrastructure Specialist
Kering Eyewear is the world leader in Luxury and Hi-End Eyewear (Frames & Sunglasses), developing a unique ‘ensemble’ of powerful brands.
We design, develop, manufacture and market to customers and consumers, the most desirable frames and sunglasses in two fast growing segments: Luxury and Sport & Lifestyle.
Through our industry expertise, we empower our brands to go beyond their limits in this high potential business category, supporting their capacity to lead and innovate in Eyewear, to realize their artistic and financial potential, in the most imaginative and sustainable manner.
We are currently seeking an IT Infrastructure Specialist with relevant experience in Networking & System administration as part of our IT in Padova. He will report directly to the Network & Systems Engineer
The candidate will be part of IT team and will work in a modern and international contest to provide the best IT solutions and related IT projects.
How you will contribute
- Conduct technical evaluation and suggest proposed physical network architectures along with detailed designs.
- Install, configure and maintain applications within IT infrastructure.
- Provide L2 & L3 support to end users through the corporate ticketing system.
- Be actively involved in teams of cross-functional projects.
- Assisting and solve problems of different technologies across the Group.
- Analyze problems and evaluate technical issues by testing maintaining and monitoring the entire IT systems landscape.
- Support the installation of applications for systems.
- Execute technology successfully by minimal downtime as well as disruption.
- Develop infrastructure related scripts to automate all manual tasks.
- Supporting project managers to assure the best practice is in use to deliver applications along with innovative technology.
- Guarantee the best telecommunication and collaboration solutions by following internal procedures/policies.
Who you are
- A University graduated or equivalent experience.
- Knowledgeable of infrastructure & network in a private and public multicloud environments.
- Excellent attitude to troubleshoot and resolve network and system issues.
- A master administrator in Linux & Windows systems.
- Yours Cisco or Checkpoint certification is favorite.
- A previous experience in well-structured company will be a must.
- Ability to produce and maintain technical documentation.
- Passionate and communicative person able to collaborate with different people.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time