KERING EYEWEAR - IT Junior Analyst EWM Internship
Kering Eyewear - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
ROMA - Italy
The candidate will be part of the IT team and will work in a modern and international contest to provide the best IT solutions and related IT projects. The candidate will actively contribute to develop new solutions in the Logistics Main Hub in Vescovana (PD).
How you will contribute
He/she will answer to the IT Project Manager EWM and will take care of the following activities:
- Analyze and implement effective application solutions that meet the needs of the company, anticipating and understanding the needs of the business;
- Manage the SAP EWM warehouse management settings, respecting the modification and development rules
- Carry out, in collaboration with the various interested users, Unit Test and UAT on the new solutions adopted and support the various company functions
- Actively participate in Information Tecnology Logistic Project
- Supporting the definition and the implementation of the functional requirement in cooperation with the responsible for Kering Eyewear;
- Supporting the monitoring of the activities of the external suppliers, System Test, supporting the users in the User Acceptance Tests;
- Supporting the implementation of business processes changes in production facilities;
- Verification of the application documentation to support the users;
- Coordinating external suppliers;
- First reference to AMS (application maintenance services): users’ assistance and coordination of the higher impact activities with internal/external responsible.
- Aptitude for teamwork, contributing to the achievement of project goals.
Who you are
- Degree in Computer Science / Engineering / Economics
- Basic knowledge of logistics flows
- Office Application knowledge (Excel)
- Advanced level of English
- Passion and enthusiasm
- Curiosity and innovation
- Focus on results
Contract: Internship di 6 mesi con rimborso spese + ticket restaurant
Location: Vescovana (PD)
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time