KERING EYEWEAR - Junior Accountant
Kering Eyewear - Regular
BARCELONA - Spain
We are currently seeking a Junior Accountant who will report to a Finance Manager as part of our dynamic office in Barcelona.
You will be responsible for supporting the Finance Manager and the team in developing financial activities and improvements for the department. You will support the team in the financial accounting processes management, by delivering timely and accurate financial information to appropriate internal and external customers.
How you will contribute
- Develop full-cycle accounting processes.
- Maintain accurate and detailed financial records, ensuring integrity of all information.
- Support developing, implementing, upgrading accounting procedures, financial systems and controls.
- Ensure monthly and yearly closing process
- Ensure timely and complete preparation of other reports for the management of the company.
- Support completion of annual income tax returns, as well as periodic income estimates and tax payments
- Ensure compliance with International Accounting Standards, state and fiscal regulations and laws.
- Implement the credit management policy defined at headquarters
- Manages blocked orders and monthly credit collection
Who you are
- Degree in Business Administration / Economy
- At least 2 years of experience. A previous experience in a Big4 will be considered a plus
- Knowledge of Spanish regulations and laws related to accounting and tax.
- International Accounting Standards, IFRS;
- International tax laws
- Financial audits
- High motivation to work and develop in a Finance & Credit Environment
- Interest to work in an international company
- Dynamism, entrepreneurship
- Curiosity and innovation
- Focus on results
- Problem solving
- Passion and enthusiasm
- Clear and open communication
- Working knowledge of SAP will be a plus
- Native Spanish
- High level of English
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time