Kering Eyewear - Junior HRBP
Kering Eyewear - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
PADOVA - Italy
We are currently seeking a Junior HR Business Partner who will report to the HR Manager Europe of our dynamic HR team in our HQ offices in Padova.
How you will contribute
Talent Acquisition and Onboarding
- Guarantee the achievements of the talent acquisition targets for the assigned functions on time and on cost.
- Understand organizational needs and turning them into clear job profiles.
- Post jobs and screen applications, schedule & conduct interviews, ensure appropriate communication is sent on time.
- Manage and track hiring processes for all vacancies of the assigned job families.
- Process offer emails with supporting documents to initiate pre-employment activity.
- Provide vacancy updates and reports to the line manager, constantly updating hiring database.
- Organize induction plans and welcome meetings for all new starters of the assigned job families.
HR Business Partnership
- Acting as Junior HR Business Partner in support of the direct manager, by establishing strong working relationships with corporate management and by also being approachable and available to all employees
- Supporting in the implementation of all people management related processes in the assigned functions in line with Group guidelines (Learning & Development, Comp & Ben, Budgeting,…).
- Guaranteeing the implementation of all HR Admin related processes, managing Workday system and working alongside with the Group Shared Services Center, ensuring that flows are promptly and accurately managed.
- Supporting the line manager in designing, organizing and implementing Learning & Development activities (including identifying opportunities) for topics such as: leadership, technical skills, language, IT, policies and any other training needs.
- Manages all third-party training and recruitment supplier contracts and relationships
- Guaranteeing regular update of organization charts.
- Producing analysis, reports and summaries as and when requested
- Provide a generalist HR support by answering employee requests and questions.
- Assist the direct manager with other HR related projects as and when requested
What do we offer
- Fixed-term contract
- Padova based
- A unique opportunity to develop 360° in a JR HRBP role supporting different countries
Who you are
- University degree with outstanding scores
- International exchange programs during the University will considered as a Plus
- At least 6 months of experience as HR Generalist or Talent acquisition activities in a structured company
- Fluent written and spoken English is required;
- Fluent level in one of the following languages: German, French or Spanish.
- Organized and process driven, great attention to details, able to prioritize effectively
- Business approach and customer orientation
- Flexible and multitasking
- Creativity & innovation
- With high attention to details
- Focused on results
- Effective communication at all levels
- Able to work in team, embracing team spirit approach
- Able to keep calm under pressure.
- Desire to learn and develop in HR, with enthusiasm
- Passion for luxury and sustainability
- Full MS Office working proficiency
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time