KERING EYEWEAR - Junior Sales Planner Internship
Kering Eyewear - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
LIMENA - Italy
He/She will support Sales Planning team in day-to-day activities, analysis and reporting, ensuring timely and effective results.
How you will contribute
- Update daily sales reporting and develop analysis depth
- In close cooperation with Sales Department, give support on Orders Forecasting process for Global Sales Planning activities on a monthly basis
- Support the Sales Planning process collecting information on Orders Portfolio and Orders Collection
- Build and maintain relationship with Sales Support teams in order to enhance the information flow and monitor sales evolution
- Introduce new sales monitoring reports and contribute to new KPIs implementation, developing familiarity with Business Intelligence tools and SAP
- Help Sales Planning monitoring the evolution of order to cash process
- Provide a proactive support to continuously improve Orders and Sales Forecasting accuracy
Who you are
- Degree in Economics or Engineering
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Team working and good communication skills
- Entrepreneurship, autonomy and problem solving skills
- Prior experience in Controlling or Sales Analysis is a plus.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint user.
- SAP and Business Object is a plus
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Contract: STAGE (rimborso spese + ticket restaurant)
- Full time