Kering Eyewear is the world leader in Luxury and Hi-End Eyewear (Frames & Sunglasses), developing a unique ‘ensemble’ of powerful brands.
We design, develop, manufacture and market to customers and consumers, the most desirable frames and sunglasses in two fast growing segments: Luxury and Sport & Lifestyle.
Through our industry expertise, we empower our brands to go beyond their limits in this high potential business category, supporting their capacity to lead and innovate in Eyewear, to realize their artistic and financial potential, in the most imaginative and sustainable manner.
We are currently seeking a Junior Training Manager for offline and digital content creation, platform maintenance, and future developments.
This role will report to the Senior Content & Implementation Training Manager as part of our dynamic Corporate Training team at our headquarters in Milan.
You will be responsible for creating product training content in both traditional formats (ppt, pdf, and video) and digital formats (Articulate RISE 360).
Your role is also focused to support and enhance the digital training platform and contribute to its future development.
We are looking for someone with a dual focus: a traditional approach to training contents mixed with a strong passion for digital training platforms and digital learning solutions.
How you will contribute
- Develop institutional training content (manuals, handouts, and training videos) and efficiently structure these materials for digitalization on the Kering Eyewear digital learning platforms
- Support the maintenance of the Kering Eyewear Digital Training Platforms, including the creation and regular updating of digital training modules on ARTICULATE 360° (RISE) following and coordinating a dynamic Content Editorial Calendar based on training needs and priorities
- Explore new opportunities for the development of the digital learning platform while also serving as a Project Manager
- Ensure back-end reporting and analysis
- Coordinate external vendors to ensure an efficient workflow for training materials optimization and platform implementation
- Manage and monitor the monthly training budget/costs for all initiatives.
- Support daily back-office activities in Corporate Training
- Demonstrate curiosity and proactiveness in exploring new and efficient training solutions and tools
Who you are
- 3-4 years of experience in similar roles with a background in Digital Training; Digital/Content Creation
- Prior experience in project management related to the launch of new digital training platforms is a plus
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods, as well as learning digital tools (e.g., ARTICULATE 360° RISE) and instructional design
- Fluent in English (C1 level) and Italian, both spoken and written. Any additional language proficiency is a plus
- Results-oriented with respect for deadlines
- Experience in Fashion, Luxury, or Cosmetic industries is a plus
- Dynamic, proactive, flexible, and curious, with a quick learning ability and commitment to teamwork
- Strong team player and excellent communicator with entrepreneurial autonomy and problem-solving skills
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Passionate and enthusiastic
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.