KERING EYEWEAR - SAP Basis Administrator
Kering Eyewear - Regular
Milano - Italy
We are currently seeking a SAP BASIS Administrator to joint our ICT Operations & Infrastructure team in our HQ in Padova.
The candidate will be part of a technical team with direct responsibility on analyzing and monitoring the existing SAP landscape and designing its long-term evolution.
She/he will work closely with the ICT infrastructure manager and with external Cloud providers in a very dynamic work environment.
How you will contribute
- Monitor the overall system landscape, mostly based on Cloud infrastructure managed by SAP.
- Analyze EWA reports, system logs, performance metrics and ABAP dumps to recommend/implement improvements despite limited OS/DB access.
- Cooperate with SAP-HEC and other Cloud providers in analyzing and addressing any technical issues that may affect the business operations, while scheduling the installation of OS/DB patches and system upgrades.
- Monitor and troubleshoot SAP environments. E.g.:
- Understand short-term and long-term technical requirements;
- Monitor the maintenance activities on SAP components such as ERP, EWM, PI/PO, BW, BPC, BOBJ, BODS on HANA-DB and ASE-DB;
- Monitor Cloud-based SaaS applications (e.g. Hybris).
- Work with functional teams to manage new and existing interfaces, print servers, RF terminals, RZ10 system parameters, SSL security certificates, SAPGui parameters, Single- Sign-On configurations, load balancing, and other BASIS tasks
- Support the PI/PO functional teams to monitor and improve interfaces with non-SAP systems.
Who you are
- A University graduate in IT/Engineering disciplines
- 4+ years of experience in similar role / similar projects in well structured organizations
- Solid understanding of SAP Netweaver technologies (Java and ABAP stacks)
- Good understanding of technical integration between SAP Applications (ERP, EWM, PI/PO, BW, BPC, BOBJ, BODS) and other 3rd party systems via IDoc’s, EWM/CIF Core Interface, RFC, JCo, JDBC/ODBC connections, WebServices, FTP/SFTP file transfers, CIFS/Samba shares.
- Experience in monitoring and performance tuning of the SAP application servers on a regular basis (EWA, log and trace analysis, users managements, load balancing, memory optimization, etc.)
- Experience in capacity planning and server sizing in an SAP environment on Cloud infrastructure (SAPS, CPUs, RAM and file system sizing), especially with respect to SLES / RHEL Linux environments.
- Experience in running SAP client copies or system copies
- Working knowledge of HANA-DB, ASE-DB and Microsoft SQL Server, e.g. space management, backup and recovery procedures, SQL tuning, concurrency issues and table locking, and so on is a plus
- Experience in SAP data archiving or document management with SAP applications is a plus
- Advanced level of English
- A delivering a high problem solving approach
- Focus on results
- Curiosity and innovation
- Clear and open communication
- With passion and enthusiasm for your work and your team
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time