KERING EYEWEAR Senior Industrialization Manager
Kering Eyewear - Regular
Padova - Italy
We are currently seeking a Senior Industrialization Manager who will support the Head of Industrialization & Quality and lead the team of engineers, oversee the research and development of new products, new technologies, components/spare parts and production processes.
How you will contribute:
- Collaborate with Eyewear manufacturer for the engineering and development of the new styles.
- Provide technical guidance during the design process of new styles, with focus on technical feasibility, engineering and production processes, quality suggestions, lead times, cost alerts.
- Check the samples and prototypes in order to verify the compliance with the Technical and Design requirements.
- Check the colour samples and the material structure in accordance to the requirements.
- Ensure that the new products developed comply with mandatory standards at both national and international level.
- Check the technical accuracy of the documents provided from/to other departments and supply chain (technical drawings, material features, lenses requirements, colours, BOM).
- Monitor the schedule in accordance to the calendar deadlines of the samples and prototypes needed for the development process.
- Carry out inspections in the suppliers plants.
- Process requests from Design Dept. regarding production processes, materials and product information.
- Cooperate with the Quality Dept. in case of quality issues, action plans and improvements, ensuring that evidence of preventive and corrective actions are effective, recorded and reviewed.
- Suggest goals and actions in order to maximise profitability and reduce wastage.
- Suggest goals and actions in order to maximise product and processes sustainability.
- Manage, support and develop people with the aim of improve performance and skills.
- He/she will be strongly recommended to suggest and apply sustainability principles and actions to the product, processes, environment, people.
- Guarantee the development of a sustainable environment, diversified, imaginative and empowered representing a point of listening for people and the organization
Who you are:
- Degree in Engineering or Technical Diploma
- +5 years of working experience in technical, quality and/or production environment (ideally in Eyewear or Mechanical/Automotive industry).
- Plus: Knowledge of CAD and capability to understand a technical drawing
- Fluent in English.
- Proactive, independent, self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
- Solid experience within large, structured companies.
- Experience in highly competitive, brand sensitive, service oriented markets.
- Experience with SAP
- Ability to prioritize activities, work with flexibility and to handle stress
- Ability to work within fast growing environments and to contribute to build a new organization.
- Strong leadership, which inspires colleagues and stakeholders.
- Mature personality, self-motivation and positive attitude.
- Problem solving and decision making
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Team work
- Proactive, independent, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Willing to travel
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time