KERING EYEWEAR Stagiaire - Travel Retail EMEA
Kering Eyewear - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
MILANO - Italy
We are currently seeking a Travel Retail EMEA Intern as part of our Travel Retail EMEA team in our office in Milano.
You will be responsible for supporting the Travel Retail EMEA Team ensuring Kering Eyewear Brands Presence, Image & Sell out in accordance with Sales organization, Maison guidelines and Go to Market & Trade Marketing strategies.
You will support EMEA marketing plans by client, aimed at delivering brands objectives. You will develop tailor made, in-store animation, digital activities and incentive programs, based on client needs and brands strategies.
How you will contribute
- Support the development and roll-out TR 360° marketing projects, in accordance with the overall Marketing and Communication guidelines
- Support the development E-commerce strategy for TR EMEA channel
- Support the creation of innovative Trade Marketing tools to maximize brand performances
- Manage data by preparing internal briefings, presentations, visibility reports, sell-out report and budget monitoring
- Support the coordination of the production and installation of permanent customizations and seasonal activities
- Support the coordination with agencies and internal functions for materials production, allocation and in-store setups
- Support the development and execution of local sales campaigns
- Support the management of Trade Marketing cost accounting activities
- Update visual mapping file
- Support the implementation of all POS visual updates for each collection
- Coordinate and communicate with agencies/contractors
Who you are
- A recent graduate in Marketing or Business Mgmt
- With strong focus on results and respect of deadlines
- A dynamic, proactive, flexible and curious individual, fast learner and committed to teamwork
- A strong team player
- Problem solving skills and analytical thinking are a must
- Clear and open communication
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Able to work effectively under pressure
- With advanced expertise in Excel and Power Point
- An English fluent speaker
- With passion and enthusiasm
Why working with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
- Full time