KERING EYEWEAR Trade Marketing International Key Account Internship
Kering Eyewear - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
MILANO - Italy
- Support in the creation and development of Client’s Digital Activations (CRM, Social Media platform plan, Online investment)
- Support cross-region to the Trade Marketing team in Europe, Middle East and Americas in the implementation of Trade Marketing Plans at 360°: in-store visibility, training, ….
- Management and coordination of the invoices activities (PR, MIGO, provider registration, etc.).
- Support to the team in organizing sales campaigns and fairs (logistics details for the event, presence and support during the event).
- Development and creation of new Trade Marketing tools and documents (Leaflet, learning quiz, brochure, presentations esterne, video etc.), including the coordination with external providers and brand management team.
- Preparation and coordination of Marketing Weekly and Montlhy Reports (Trade Marketing Brief, Digital and instore activations, Monthly and Visibility Report, Business Review, Sell out analysis, ecc.)
- Monitoring and analysis of the competitor’s activities, with focus on both in store and digital / e–commerce activations
Who you are
- A university fresh graduate in Marketing, Digital Marketing or Business Mgmt
- With strong focus on results and respect of deadlines
- A dynamic, proactive, flexible and curious individual, fast learner and committed to teamwork
- A strong team player and excellent communicator with entrepreneurship autonomy and problem solving skills
- Clear and open communication
- Extremely organized and details oriented
- With advanced expertise in Excel and Power Point
- Digital/e-commerce competencies to be considered as a plus
- An English, Spanish and Italian fluent speaker
- With passion and enthusiasm
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time