KERING FINANCE Tax Compliance Specialist
Kering - Regular
MILANO - Italy
You will work closely with the local Finance and Administration teams and Italy brand finance teams in support of all direct and indirect tax compliance processes.
The scope covers most of Kering Brand.
How you will contribute
- Participate in the Italian tax return process and issuing timetable for completion of tax returns with brand Financial Controllers and external tax consultants;
- Participate in the review of annual tax computations. Support on their preparation and review Italian entity VAT returns and authorize payments/compensation/refund of VAT
- Submissions of tax returns for the companies in scope
- Property tax and all other local tax calculation
- Participate in the review current and deferred tax accounting performed by Finance and Administration teams within the Management/Statutory Accounts to ensure accuracy of reporting prior to submission in coordination with Group Tax Department
- Participate in the review of Corporate tax provisions/forecasts prepared by Finance and Administration teams prior to submission;
Who you are
- You have a degree in Economics or Accounting
- Graduate in Economics or related fields. Corporate tax chartered accountant qualification as a plus
- You have an experience in similar roles gained in international organizations; experience within a “big four” consulting company and/or in Retail/Fashion industry will be a plus
- Experiences in Italian tax requirements with reference to tax compliance and relevant process
- An excellent communicator at every level in the organization with excellent interpersonal skills
- You have expertise in Excel; knowledge of Profis, SAP and/or JDE would be an advantage
- Fluent in English and Italian (both written and spoken); French as a plus
Why work with us
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary transformation and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time